Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Why, Why, Why

Is nothing mine anymore in the house?

I bought body wash...one a pretty grapefruit scent and another a pommegranate and cranberry scent...both gone from the bathroom I use when I went to use them. So what do I end up using? Huggies Sensitive Skin! Shampoo....I bought this, never in there....so what do I use!? Crayola! So I figure since I am the only one in the house with curly hair that I would buy the shampoo for curly hair! I get in the tub, wet my hair and guess what!? Shampoo is gone! Ok, now I freak! You have to understand it's EVERY time I get in that tub! Body wash gone, shampoo gone...I go to come my hair, big fat comb is gone! Am I selfish!? No, not at all...I just want to be able to take a bath and wash my hair using ADULT products! Is this what it's like with teenage girls in the house!? Don't forget I am an only child...so what was mine was mine and now I guess I am learning late in life what it's like to turn around and find your stuff missing! At least they don't like and don't fit into my clothing!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment