Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Comcast Sucks!

Comcast sucks! It's true! I haven't had a problem with their service but their pricing and customer service is horrible. My cable bill is nearly $300. Well that's cable and Internet. So I decided to get rid of a few things to bring it down some. We just got used to having the things but we don't need them. So I got rid of a few premiums and one of the boxes. Well I should have known it couldn't go without a hitch, it never does with Comcast! So what do they do? They shut off the wrong box, the one I want to keep. So I call them back and now they tell me that there can only be one work order open at a time and I have to drive the box to a local Comcast facility so they can close out that work order and the people there and fix it so the other box will work. SO I drive all the way to Comcast, turn in the box I don't want and tell them about the problem, their answer? "We can't fix that here, you have to go home and call the customer service office!" Ok, so another 20 minutes on hold and I get a goof but it is now fixed, or so I think. Now my DVR service won't work...so I call them back again. They proceed to tell me that they would like to send someone out to the house. This is the best though....I can either pay them a fee per hour or I can sign up for a plan at $3.95 a month to cover the cost. HELLO, YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CAUSED THE PROBLEM!!!! Now you are going to charge me to fix it? Have you ever heard of anything so crazy? My service worked just fine til they started screwing with it this morning. It's not 1:00 in the afternoon...this all started around 7:30 this morning with my first call. I am waiting for a manager to call me back. Should I charge them my hourly wait for every hour I had to be inconvenienced today?
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment