Monday, August 3, 2009

Rainy Days and Monday....

Always get me down.....

Ok, well not always. Sometimes I enjoy a good rainy day, stuck in the house with not much to do. This yr however there have been way too many rainy days. Mondays, well I just got used to them through the years. It seems it rains on the weekend and is nice on Monday, today being no exception.

Later this morning we are going to John's Mom's house. Dominic is going to cut their grass. He likes cutting grass and he wanted to do it. He is also driving us there. I am a bit nervous. I am not a good passanger at all. I hope he does ok, we have to go on the turnpike. Still he needs the experience.

One week today til Blondie! I know I keep talking about this but gosh, I am so excited! I can't wait!

Nurse Jackie is on TV tonight. I really like that show. I wasn't sure if I was going to or not, but I have been really hooked since the first episode. I also like Big Love and The United States of Tara. Not sure when they are due back on though?

Alex will turn 10 on the 17th of this month. We are trying to figure out what to get him. I am thinking maybe a Nintendo DSi. Gosh...double digits! I remember being in labor with him. It was 36 hours long. I thought it was going to be a walk in the park with how quick I was getting with labors, boy was I wrong!

Well it's time to hit the shower here! Happy Monday!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment