Monday, August 10, 2009

This Is It!

It's finally here! When I ordered the tickets it seemed so far away, but it's here! Tonight I go to see Blondie! I can't wait. I was up super early this morning. Of course when Gabriella heard me up, she was up too! She's not even going to see Blondie, but I bet she would if she could! She's three years old and she can sing so many of the songs! She's so funny! Right now she's making a masterpiece of her Magna Doodle.

Alex and Nikolas just walked out too! Dominic has been strolling around here as well. I can also hear the TV on in the girls room so I am assuming that at least one of them is up in there. It's only 7:43 and there are only a few weeks left of sleeping before school starts. What are they thinking? I hated sleep as a child too, now I wish I didn't! I should have caught up on it way back then! Of course when I was younger I never would have imagined I would have six kids!

Nikolas is talking about school here now. He said he got his clothes but he needs some socks and a backpack and he's ready to roll! That kid is so comical! Oh I am going to miss him! I was talking about taking the other kids to school and he asked me if he could go for the ride too. For some reason I think he thinks he isn't staying! Oh I hope he does OK!

Oh and another funny....the other night Gabriella insisted she saw something in the neighbors yard and she was so excited about them. Doobies, Doobies! Look Mom, Doobies! Ok, what the heck is she talking about!? Finally figured it out...the neighbor got two new gnomes. Where Doobies came from, I will never know.....that kid marches to her own beat!

I took the girls for bras and underwear yesterday. What is wrong with Hanes or Fruit of the Loom!? Obviously you have to look good even though nobody should be seeing that! I spent almost $100 on bras and underwear! That is insane but they will look good, I guess? What happened to the days when I went to Penney's or Children's Place and picked them out the cute little undies and decorative bras or t shirts and they were so happy with them!? Then there is Dominic who has a "sock sensitivity", that's what I call it! He is so particular about his socks. It drives me insane...put them on your freaking feet and wear them! Nope, he can't, when he was little he would say they hurt....they are freaking cloth, how can they hurt!? He definitely takes after John!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment