Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday Stuff

Well it's Tuesday! Had a pretty uneventful day today. Took Dominic to work, then took Alex to the dentist to get a little cavity filled. We had fried chicken and salads for dinner. Just got out of the pool with Nikolas and Ella...John still is in there with Victoria, Shaina and Alex. We were in the pool late last night, around 10:00 and it was a lot of fun. I remember doing that when I was a kid. We have an underwater light so it's easy to see everyone and keep track of them. It was so warm last night, this is what summer should be like! I still can't believe there are only like two weeks left of summer vacation! It seems unreal! We are going to attempt a trip to the amusement park again on Friday. Hopefully it's not another rainy day! We are batting zero with the amusement park this yr! We went back in April and it was like 90 that day, unseasonably warm but everything went down hill from there!

Tomorrow I am going to get new tires on the truck. That should be a costly trip. We need them before winter though so I might as well just do it since I have the morning free.

Well I guess that is it, it was just a pretty boring day overall. Have to go and do laundry but what else is new!? There is always laundry that can be done!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment