Tuesday, August 11, 2009

AMAZING!

That's the word I would use to describe the concert last night! It was so amazing! We had great seats, we could see everything! The opening act was entertaining. Blondie was just awesome! They covered all their big hits: Rapture, Tide is High, Call Me, Hanging on the Telephone....and a whole bunch more. They ended with Heart of Glass and a Michael Jackson tribute song. It is something I will remember til my mind goes and I can't remember anymore! Oh my gosh, she looks soooooo good for 64 years old! I swear it wasn't like watching a 64 yr old woman on that stage!

We had dinner before the concert at a place called The Office, that was also very nice. Then we walked around Morristown for a little while. It was a cute little town. The drive was easy to get there and get home, very easy directions to follow. It was just such a great night! I am so glad I decided to do this!

We got in pertty late. We hit some nasty storms coming home. I think we got in around 12:30, I never got to bed til about 2 a.m.....and yes, I am crazy enough to be up now. John had to get up and go to work though and I felt bad staying in bed, so I came out to see him for a little while before he left. I am sure I will pay for it later today! That's ok though, any time for an amazing night like that! :)
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment