Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stolen from Ellyn's Site

Cooking: Sausage and peppers
Drinking: Diet Coke with lime
Reading: Dr Seuss
Wanting: A Nap
Looking: at the storm
Wishing: For some sunshine
Playing: Leapfrog Games
Liking: Singstar
Enjoying: The kids home for summer
Wondering: If Dominic is safe and dry
Loving: My family'
Hoping: My kids have a good school year
Needing: Some dishwashing tabs, I am all out.
Smelling: Sausage and peppers
Wearing: a shirt and denim shorts
Following: Blondie on Twitter and Ellyn's Place
Noticing: My Nikolas and Ella aren't babies anymore
Knowing: It's going to be a quiet house here in a few weeks.
Thinking: I wish this rain would end
Feeling: Tired
Hoping: I can find a Transformers lunch box before school starts for Nikolas.
(I know I missed some, but I was clicking back and forth here)
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment