Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Alex! You have reached the double digits. Ten years ago this afternoon I was holding my 4th child. He arrived on his due date. I have to say I think it was the worst labor and delivery I had. I thought it was going to be pretty easy being the 4th and the fact that the 3rd came like lightening. No way! It was a 36 hour labor, 3 hours of pushing and it was pure hell. Still when I saw him the first time, held him the first time it made it all worth while!

I think it's supposed to be around 90 today. Has summer finally arrived? Figures that it's only a few weeks til back to school and the weather is getting hot! I think today will be a good pool day!

I think we are all ready for school. I do have to find a Transformers lunch box and backpack, Nikolas' request. I can find the backpacks but not the lunchbox. Maybe later we will go out and see if we can locate one somewhere. He really has his heart set on Transformers. I went with a Nike lunch box and backpack in the school colors for Alex.

There is no principal or vice principal at the school now. Both resigned. Figures this happens the year I am sending all the kids off to school. I hope that it isn't going to be total chaos! I am worried about them going. I hope they do ok and make friends. I think all with be fine for Nikolas since he's starting kindergarten. I think Alex will still be OK as he's still in the elementary. I worry about the two girls though. This age is so clicky. I hope they are able to make friends and fit in there. I can't help but worry and think about this. I am so afraid they will be sitting alone at a lunch table. I guess I just have to keep thinking positive and hope everything will go well.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment