Thursday, October 1, 2009

Round ?

So Nikolas and Shaina both wake up with sore throats today. They don't have any fevers and the other kids are telling me that there is a bad cold going around the school. Poor Nikolas, I think there has only been 3 or 4 days so far this school year he hasn't had some type of cold symptom. I knew he was going to be sick a lot, but this is just crazy already. The kid always has some type of cold like symptom! Sometimes I wish I just kept them home another year, yet this was a year I also didn't want Nikolas to miss. I mean Kindergarten is your first school experience and he is doing so many fun things there. He loves school and likes his teacher. He talks about his friends all the time too! I guess the bad comes with the good, right? I am going to keep an eye on him but being there is no fever, I am assuming that it's nothing more than a cold at this point. Also he's eating and drinking (he had breakfast) and he isn't complaining of anything else either. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Amy

1 comment:

  1. poor kids. sounds like the dumb cold I have. I hope they feel better soon

    ReplyDelete