Sunday, October 11, 2009

Word to your mother.....

Ice Ice Baby.....yeah, my kids are so stuck in the past because of Singstar. Nikolas is so entertaining. He was dancing around showing us his best Vanilla Ice moves and he showcased his ring (the skeleton one that Alex brought him home from his class trip to the fair) with the "word to your mother." Unfortunately his ring only fits on his middle finger! I wanted to laugh so hard! Then I have Gabriella walking down the hall singing Blondie's Rapture. I think it took me like almost 39 years to learn that song!? She's hysterical. She's only three years old and she can sing a LOT of Blondie songs! That's what she wants to listen to in the SUV, Blondie or Abba! She's hysterical when she sings Atomic! I know the music teacher asked Alex's class if anyone wanted to get up and play anything on the piano. Alex can play Mary Had A Little Lamb! If he asks one of the kids in Nikolas' class to get up and sing I can only picture him doing Ice Ice Baby and then I can picture my phone ringing with a call from the principals office!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment