Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Hump Day

It's Wednesday already! This week seems to be going by pretty quickly. Early dismissal today. It was also mismatched day at the elementary school. Nikolas didn't even question why his clothes didn't match this morning or why he had two different colored socks. Should I be worried? Gabriella noticed right away! Tomorrow is favorite team day.

I am on strike tonight for dinner. I felt pretty lousy yesterday but still managed to make everyone dinner. I made an eye of the round roast, noodles w/butter and onions and steamed broccoli/cauliflower. Did they appreciate it? Nope! Everyone had a comment about it. So I told them that I wasn't cooking today. I think they thought I was joking. They have been snooping around the kitchen, peeking to see if anything is in the oven yet or if anything is thawing in the fridge. Alex asked me "what's for dinner tonight, Mom?" and I just said "nothing, remember I'm not cooking." Ok, I can't do that to them but I am going to make them sweat for a while. Tonight they are getting breakfast for dinner. They can sweat it out though til later on thinking they aren't having dinner. They complain about everything I make, yet they must be gluttons for punishment because they always look for more!

I know I had something else to post but it just isn't coming to mind right now. My memory is certainly failing me!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment