Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Add A Second

Add a second to the not feeling well list. Gabriella seemed kind of quiet today. I didn't think much about it. I went to get the kids at school and she didn't want to go which was kind of strange. She stayed home with my Dad. When I got back home, she just was just in the recliner and she looked sick. I took her temp and it was 1o1. She also has a stuffy nose. Oh these are the things I hate about fall and winter! She didn't really want to eat much for dinner either. She's drinking though so that is good. Nikolas was so cute when he came in after school. He went to his room to get changed out of his school clothes and then came back in and said "don't worry now Mom, I am here to take care of Gabbi". Those two love one another so much! Oh she managed to have a Boo Berry Fruit By The Foot though. That made her happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment