Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sports Day and the Tooth Fairy


It's favorite team day today at the elementary. The tooth fairy paid us a visit last night. He was super excited this morning. He pulled out the paper bills and his reply "I wished she left me a nickel." Huh? I asked why? He said, "If you have a nickel, you can put it in the machine at school and get a pencil." I meant to give him a nickel this morning but we were just running a little off schedule, so I have to remember to do that tomorrow! Tomorrow is the pumpkin patch. I am going as a chaperone. I am looking forward to it. I don't think it's supposed to be a great day weatherwise tomorrow, but still I think the rain is going to hold off til after dinner. I sure hope so! Rain and the pumpkin patch so do not mix! I have done it before after a night of rain. I remember one of the kids I had chaperoned getting their sneaker stuck in the mud in the corn maze! Oh those were the days! Well I guess that is it for now!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment