Sunday, October 4, 2009

Busy Sunday

Ran to the bakery this morning. John is making dinner today! Yay! I love having the day off from cooking. Closed the pool. The kids haven't been swimming since the end of August. It just wasn't a great summer for swimming this yr. Now we won't open it til probably the last week of May. Every yr at this time I question why we have one. Then in the summer when they are really enjoying it, I justify it. I have been going through clothes. Giving them to people I know who can use them and if someone isn't in that size, donating them. I accomplished a lot and it's only 3:30. Tomorrow I am going to take Ella to pick out her Halloween costume. At this moment she says she wants to be Robin (Nikolas wants to be Batman). I know it's for boys, but hey...it's Halloween and she has the right to be anything she wants for that one day. If she wants to be Robin, so be it! Two kids have dentist appts this week. I think it's the girls. If the dentist doesn't call to remind me I will have to call and ask them. I don't want to show up with the wrong two kids! I wrote it down but someone decided to help me and erased it. I won't mention names. This week Alex has his class trip. I am super nervous. This is the only time he has been away without me. He's excited about going though. I think that's probably all that's going through my mind right now. I know, it's a lot for once!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment