Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Can Scale Buildings...

In a single bound. Ok, well probably not! Still my son thinks I can!

So Nikolas comes out of school today and we are waiting outside for Alex. He points to the smaller roof (it is over the doors where they enter) and asks me how fast I could climb up the building and get on the roof. My answer to him was "not that fast, I am out of shape and I don't have a ladder." So he replies with "well what if they gave you a ladder?" Ok, so now I am wondering why he wants me on the roof? I said "well why would I want to go up there?" He then proceeds to tell me that when it rains there is a drip and that they need someone to fix it and I should go and do that. Yeah, right.....with all the tax dollars I pay, I am going to climb up there and fix a drip! Sorry honey, that's not happening!

Shaina brought home her shelf she made in wood shop. She did a good job with it! She still has to stain it but this cycle is over and she ran out of time, so it looks like I am going to buy stain this weekend. She has keyboarding next and she's not looking forward to that. Wood shop has been the highlight of her classes at school so far. She talks about it every day. She's going to really miss that class!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment