Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sick of Being Sick

Is it possible to get something on top of what you already have? I felt sick, felt like I was getting better for a whole day and now I feel like crap again! Poor Nikolas is sick again! He has snot pouring out of his nose! It's not so attractive, I can tell you that! I am just sick of being sick! I am sick of the kids being sick!

Dominic is going to the store for me in a few minutes. It should be interesting to see if he comes home with what I want. It's a simple list! He's going to buy carrots and frozen corn. He is going to bake a carrot cake tonight! He's like Gordon Ramsey with his mouth when he's in the kitchen! It makes for an interesting night when he decides to cook or bake! He hates carrots, I hate carrot cake...why is he making it? I have no idea! He broke up with his girlfriend and maybe he's going to bake his feelings away, I can't figure him out sometimes! I was mad when he was gone every night and now he's here every night and bored out of his mind. I know I will be playing a game of Tiger Woods Golf with him tonight...I would be playing Singstar but with me sick, he knows that's not possible so he will settle for Tiger Woods.

Gabriella is coloring here. She just got her crayons back today. She finally admitted to who colored on my wall. It was Pop Pop. I should have known. I saw the guilty look in his eye! Now he isn't getting any more crayons! If he can't be trusted with crayons, he just won't use them! This all brought back a funny memory though. When Victoria was about Gabriella's age she was a holy terror! She would get into EVERYTHING! There are so many things I just can't even begin to type them all or my fingers would fall off! Anyway, she used to blame everything on an imaginary friend named Mrs. Duva. I have no idea where she got that name from, it was quite original, I give her that! Mrs Duva was BAD NEWS! She had to be banished from our house! I was thinking for just a minute the other day that Mrs Duva had found our new home and returned! So I was glad to know that it was Pop Pop that did it and Mrs. Duva wasn't back from beyond!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment