Friday, October 16, 2009

Road to recovery....

Hopefully Alex is on the road to recovery. He has a cough medicine and an antibiotic now. He had an ear infection. That was the one thing he DIDN'T complain about! Go figure! Hopefully now that he got the medications he will be on the road to recovery!

It's the weekend. I think we are going to take this weekend to just hang around and do nothing. I do have to run to the grocery store for a few things, but that is about it. Nikolas was thrilled he didn't have to eat my crappy food tonight. I got him his favorite...chicken and broccoli from the Chinese restaurant. He loves that and Gabriella does too!

We have been watching that show Modern Family! It's so funny! I laugh from beginning to end! Tonight I will be watching Ghost Whisperer and Medium with Victoria and Shaina. Ghost Whisperer is kind of stupid anymore, but they still like it and I enjoy Medium.

I guess that is about it from this house! Keeping fingers crossed that nobody else comes down with anything. I am so worried that what Alex has, was different from what the other kids have!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment