Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sunny Saturday

What do you know, the sun actually shined today! YAY!

I started the day by going grocery shopping. I promised myself to try to get it all done in one store and I did, but I stopped on the way home and finished up a few things in a second store.
We had quesadilla's and Mexican corn for dinner tonight. Everyone was thrilled!

I took Alex, Nikolas and Gabriella for a walk to town today, this town is so small! We went to McD's to get a little snack and after passed by the firehouse and we got to see the firetruck and dog! Woo Hoo! What an enjoying afternoon!

After we got home, we took a little rest and then we made chocolate covered pretzel rods. I figured that they would get a kick out of putting sprinkles on them after I dipped them in the chocolate. Well I gave them the oval type sprinkles you see on sundaes and I also gave them the little tiny colorful round balls. I have made a mental note in my head to NEVER use the balls again! I have hardwood floors and they were all over the dining room, all over the kitchen! I had fun cleaning those up! Still the kids had a lot of fun doing it, so I was happy!

It was a great Saturday. Not much to do other than enjoy the kids! Shaina and Victoria got new hoodies and new outfits for gym. Maybe tomorrow we will find the perfect top for school pictures!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment