Thursday, October 8, 2009

Add A Third

It's Shaina's turn now. She's home from school today. She has a slight fever and headache. She seems ok though, nothing major. Making her favorite for dinner tonight-BBQ chicken.
I have had a headache all morning too. I wish it would go already!

Girls had dentist appts and cleanings yesterday. No cavities. Every few yrs they have you update their records and fill out new forms. I was filling Shaina's out and there is a section "what does your child like to be called?" Well Victoria was the one sitting next to me, Shaina was across the room watching the TV and she whispers to me, "put down Shanus". Yeah, the dentist thinks my kids are little angels! She so has them pegged wrong!

Gabriella is back to normal today. She has a little stuffiness left, but that's it. She's in rare form. She played me a little piece on the piano before and my head was just pounding! Right now she's pushing around about 10 Barbie's in a Little Tikes shopping cart! They are all naked! I don't know why she prefers her dolls naked? Whatever, right?

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment