Thursday, October 15, 2009

One Little, Two Little, Three Little


HIPPIES! Yes, it's Hippie day today at the school. I have Alex home with me. No fever but he's coughing like crazy and was up a lot last night. I can't send him like this. Maybe if he stays home and rests today he will start feeling better. He looks fine, he's eating, drinking and acting fine other than the cough. Shaina said they had a pie eating contest yesterday and she really would have liked to have been in it but she didn't want to ruin Dominic's Sixer's jersey. Good thinking Shaina! I don't know what they have planned for today. Victoria was so funny yesterday when she got in the car. She had the biggest smile on her face and said "want to see what I made in home ec?" Then she pulled this pillow out of her bag. It was like a magic act. I have no idea how she had that pillow shoved in her bag! She seems to be enjoying home ec and Shaina loves wood shop. Victoria REALLY loves sewing. It's something I possess no talent whatsoever in at all! I said to John, maybe we should consider getting her a sewing machine for Christmas. If she likes it so much, maybe we should promote it. Then John suggested we get Shaina a saw! It's all she can talk about. She's making me a coat hanger to hang on my wall in the living room. I keep suggesting places that "might" be a better fit for it....TBCon't with that! I am due for a kitchen remodel. Now if only the shop teacher could teach Shaina how to build and hang cabinets we will have something there! :)

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment