Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mom To A Five Pack?


Ok, so Nikolas brings home this little work of art today. Well, no...our house isn't green and we don't have a red door. I can pretty much assure you our garage door isn't all those colors either! Then I open the inside. Inside are all these little cut outs of people. Each person is colored and has a name. I have a pretty red and purple dress on, it also has yellows and oranges in it. I look pretty much the way he likes to dress himself! Let's hope he doesn't pick out my outfit for my funeral! So I am looking at everyone and how he colored them and I notice someone missing! No Shaina! I asked him and he said she was there. I showed him and he said he thought he colored her and pasted her on there....then he said to Shaina "I'm sorry I forgot you Shaina!" and he gave her a big hug! He asked me to write his teacher a note so he could fix his house tomorrow and add Shaina, which I did because it really means a lot to him to put her in there. He also did tell me that his house took the longest to fill (wonder why!?) and his hand was pretty sore from all that coloring. So hopefully tomorrow Shaina will be back in the family again! :)
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment