Monday, September 7, 2009

"I think I like this kindergarten stuff", Nikolas Age 5


Well Nikolas seems to really enjoy Kindergarten! YAY! He didn't have a tear in his eyes when I took him on his first day (I spent the morning with him at orientation). It made it so much easier on me. Sure I felt sad when I left him there but I was also happy for him. He made a new little friend already and he's happy. He said his teacher is very nice! He also told me he's been on green all week. Green is good, yellow not so good and then he said you don't want to get on red! He's such a card! He comes home every day and is filled with stories! I think he's going to really like kindergarten!
On a side note, my house feels so quiet and empty. It's just Ella and me now. I am so enjoying my time with her, I don't deny that but I also really miss the other kids. I can't help but say that. I am happy for them though. I will get used to all the quiet.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment