Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Shaina!

Happy Birthday Shaina! You are twelve years old today. Only one more year and you will be a teenager! You were due on September 11th and decided to take your sweet time much like you do right now. It was a really quick labor and delivery! I would say my very best one! My biggest memory was when they pulled you out and they only saw you from behind and the doctor yelled "it's a boy!" I looked at your father and said "it's a boy!" I started thinking, we really need to come up with a boys name now. Then the nurse took you to clean you up and said "this isn't a boy, it's a girl!". Then I looked at your father and said "it's a girl!" Gosh I still remember that early morning like it was yesterday! Daddy picked your name. Your name means "beautiful" and you sure have lived up to that!

Tonight for her birthday dinner, Shaina has requested hot wings and french fries, so that is what it shall be! Shaina is our hot wing girl! She loves those! She's already playing around here with her cell phone. She really loves that! I am glad we took the plunge and got her one a whole year early!

Happy Birthday Shaina!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment