Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lunch, Lunch

Ok, so I picked the kids up from school today and Nikolas comes out of the building and he has something on his khaki shorts. It's kind of a reddish/orangish color. So I ask him what it was. He said it was orange marker. Well it didn't look like orange marker. So I said that it didn't look like orange marker and he said "well maybe it's rigatoni?" I said where would you get rigatoni? I mean I packed the kid a lunch today. So he told me that the rigatoni looked so good to him that he decided to get that. So I then asked him what he did with his lunch. He then told me that he ate that too! So my kid, who normally hates to eat, ate two lunches today! I just find it very funny that he wanted that rigatoni so much he figured out how to go up and order it for himself! Wow...my big boy is growing up, and it looks like he might start growing out too! :)
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment