Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lunch again!?

So I told you the story about Nikolas and lunch yesterday. Today it was Alex. He said the lunch was so good! I am beginning to think either the lunch has to be pretty appealing or else I am a horrible cook! So he went back and ordered a second lunch! I think this whole hot lunch thing is going to cost us a pretty penny this year! Honestly though, I am just glad they are all adjusting well and eating! Here I was afraid they would be so upset, trying to make friends, eating lunch alone...they wouldn't have an appetite! Boy was I wrong! I am glad I was wrong! This is all moving along smoothly!

Nikolas made some kind of stick puppets today. I am assuming it's The Gingerbread Man characters. He colored the fox green though! Hmmm, it's a quite interesting choice of color! Of course he's never really seen a fox either! I need to get this kid to the zoo!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment