Thursday, September 24, 2009

No News Is Good News

I know it's been a few days since my last posting. Everything is fine. Everyone is feeling good. Kids are still enjoying school. Pretty much nothing out of the ordinary going on at all.

I ordered Ella a few things from Children's Place online this morning. I got her a few things last week at JC Penney's and Old Navy. It was really chilly one day and I had NOTHING to put on her, she really grew! So I wanted to have a few things. It figures the next morning our temps went up and have been up since. I am not complaining at all, trust me! Still they said by this time next week we will be lucky if we hit 60 so she will be happy to wear her new outfits!

Shaina had her well visit the other day. She's nice and healthy! She got her flu shot and the other 5 are going to get their flu shots tomorrow morning. It's going to be a pretty hectic morning getting them all dressed for school and out of the house before 7 a.m. Oh well, we will do it! I know we can! Luckily most of my kids are easy/early risers. Nikolas would sleep if you let him, but he wakes up usually without a problem.

I watched Modern Family last night and found it very funny! I laughed and laughed! I have The Forgotten DVR'd and maybe I will get to watch that and SYTYCD tonight. I started watching Dancing with the Stars on Monday night but totally lost interest. I don't know...guess I just wasn't in the mood. I am thinking I just won't follow it this season.

I guess that is about it. It's a pretty boring post but I am going with the saying...."no news is good news."
Amy

1 comment:

  1. I thought modern family was pretty funny too. THe Courtney Cox one that came on after it though was a complete dud. Kind of sickening really.

    ReplyDelete