Tuesday, September 29, 2009

One Flashy Dude!



Ok, so I always have the kids take their school clothes off when we get in the house and put something more comfortable on for the evening. So we get in yesterday and Nikolas knows the drill. Well I am in the kitchen going through the daily papers that are sent home and I hear him behind me saying "Mom, I dressed myself!" I was like "Ok, thanks bud!" So a few minutes later I am still in the kitchen, but in walks Nikolas. I froze in my tracks! What an outfit! I am really hoping he has his Dad's sense of style...mine can't be that bad, can it!? I don't think I ever went out of the house looking like that or wearing that many colors! He was happy though, pick your battles, right? BTW, Gabriella also picked out her clothes and dressed herself yesterday morning...at least I have one that has some sense of color coordinates! :)
Amy

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! typical male. I swear they should make garanimals for men! Cute

    ReplyDelete