Friday, September 11, 2009

My Poor Sick Boy

Nikolas wasn't feeling well for orientation or the first day, but then he got over it and seemed fine on Thursday and Friday...he was fine all weekend too! He came out of school yesterday and was coughing, all stuffed up and just not feeling well. So he's on a bunch of medications and I am hoping that it doesn't turn into anything else. I feel so bad for him. I really wanted to keep him home today but he didn't have a fever and I just have a feeling this is going to be the year from hell with sickness. Alex said three kids were out in his class today and two went home sick. The weather is lousy too...it's so chilly and breezy out. The sun hasn't shined all day! It's been raining on and off! I feel like crawling in my bed under the covers and hibernating til Spring! I guess that can't happen though, huh!?
Amy

1 comment: