Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Does anyone hear.....

A BUZZ!?

I love my father, I do but he needs to get a hobby! So he hears a buzz downstairs this morning! It has consumed his every thought! I had to leave to take the kids to school and I can't even get in the door before I have to hear that the house is a buzz again! He has me going crazy! It's easier to give in and check what he wants.....the dryer? Nope...that plays a cute little song! I told him that! Still I turned the dryer on and shut it off just to he would know it was NOT the dryer! The central air? Nope, it was in the 50's last night, that wasn't even on...still I had to prove it wasn't that! Oh, it's the damn alarm clock! Someone must have done something to the alarm clock! Yes, that's it! Someone set the alarm clock to buzz every 5 minutes to annoy the crap out of him! Alarm, check! All is functioning properly! Houston, we REALLY have a problem in this house! How can someone be expected to live with a buzz every 5 minutes (he said it happens every 5 minutes so he must have been timing it!) Ok, it is the freezer! It has to be the freezer making the noise! Nope! Alright, so now I am about ready to lose it! How many more things can I check!? Wouldn't a better soloution be to maybe turn up the volume on the TV at this point!?

Ok, so almost a 1/2 hour of this goes on.....and I know how concerned you must all be with what can be causing that buzz (sense the sarcasm)!? You will be happy to know that I have solved the problem! I am a regular Nancy Drew! It was.........................................................................................
THE CELL PHONE! Victoria's cell phone! Oh she owes me big time for this one!
Amy

1 comment: