Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Good-Bye's Are Hard

Why is saying good-bye so hard? Nastassja left early this morning. It was so hard. She was crying and it broke my heart. My girls are sulking here right now. We all knew that these two weeks would come to an end, but it doesn't make it any easier. Dominic and Nicholas were much better with it, maybe it's a boy thing, maybe they just know they will see each other again. In a few minutes I am going to set out to get all the sleeping arrangements back to the way they were. Maybe if everything is back to the way it was, then things won't be as hard to look at for them. It was a fun two weeks though! I hope they have good memories of this when they get older.

Friday we are supposed to go to Knoebel's Amusement Park. This time I am going to try to get some pictures. I have been so bad about taking pictures lately. I have to get better. I know the kids have to be changing every day and I don't want to forget a single minute. I know how quickly time flies!

It's a gorgeous day out! It's so sunny already and it's not even 8 a.m. I think it is supposed to be about 87 today. YAY! I think we will get out and spend the afternoon in the pool and playing in the yard. I think keeping busy today will help keep our minds off of Nastassja and Nicholas going back home.

We still have more school shopping to finish. I think the girls have enough to start off. I only have to worry about getting them some pants but they have shorts and capri's to start off with. I do have shirts for the boys but they need pants. They can't go pantless! We also have to pick out sneakers. That's an exhausting job in itself! Maybe later this week we can get to that!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment