Friday, July 10, 2009

It's Friday! YAY!

It's Friday! I love the weekends. I have to start my Friday cleaning in a little while but figured I would pop on here first. Dominic is here making bacon right now. Victoria, Shaina and Alex are outside and Nikolas and Ella are running around the house here like nuts! What a beautiful day outside! I am going to try to get my cleaning done quickly so we can go out and play! I forgot to take something out for dinner last night, so I have to run up to Rossi's and see what looks good. Dominic wants to stop at Blockbuster anyway and pick up that movie Knowing. We watched the Unborn last night, jumpy and freaky but a pretty decent movie.

I am assuming we will be playing Singstar tonight. Dominic doesn't have work and when he's not working he's usually looking to play! We have a lot of fun with it though! It's a cool game and good family time!

Well it's time to get off here and start my day!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment