Thursday, July 23, 2009

Busy Busy!

It's been a while since my last post. I have had 7 to 9 kids here at all times with me. Crazy as it sounds, it isn't chaos at all. The kids have all been so good. I guess the two kids from Florida are going back on Sunday. I have to say I am going to miss them. We really enjoyed having them with us.

Tonight I am baking chocolate chip cookie bars. I made two big batches. It's for a baby shower for one of John's co workers that they are doing at the office tomorrow.

I have a sinus infection now and don't feel the best and Nikolas is also coming down with something. It seems to be the two of us all the time. I am going to have to keep an eye on him since he tends to get ear infections easily.

I went shopping to Children's Place tonight and they had some great deals. Gabriella is so happy she got a pretty dress! John picked it out for her. She was so thankful for it! She just loves to look pretty!

Well I guess that is it for tonight! My cookie bars are ready to come out of the oven! I have been up since 4 a.m. with Nikolas (well I fell asleep for a few minutes in between him falling asleep and Gabriella waking up) but I am so ready to crash in my bed!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment