Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Full House

The kids friends arrived from Florida yesterday evening. We haven't seen them in two years. It's amazing how much kids change in two years. I don't see it with my own, guess because I see them every day. The kids are enjoying them so much! I am happy because they are all so happy! I roasted 4 chickens for dinner tonight! Everyone ate so that made me happy! My mother-in-law even joined us for dinner! She was such a great help! I am so lucky, I was blessed with two great parents and a couple of great inlaws too!

The weather was gorgeous! The kids have been swimming in the pool and enjoying it. Tonight the girls gave each other makeovers...I sure hope they get better at the make up thing because remember that character from the Drew Carey show...Mimi was it? Well they look probably worse than that! They are having fun though so that is what counts! I hope that these little memories stick with them for a very long time!

Tomorrow I am going to take them to see My Sisters Keeper. They really want to see it. I am thinking I should bring a box of tissues with me. I remember how I cried with the movie UP, I can't imagine what this is going to be like! Still they really want to go and I will go along with them.

Well I guess that is about it for now. I have a lot more to write but I am just so tired, it's time for bed!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment