Thursday, February 19, 2009

Still Sick

Nikolas is still so sick. I think we are headed into the doctor tomorrow morning. The asthma medications just don't seem to be helping. He's crying for hours straight. The only good thing that has happened is the fever isn't bad now, he's staying around the 101 range at highest. He's sleeping right now but I don't expect that to last for more than 20 minutes.

Dominic came home from school and went to sleep. So not like him. He said he feels fine, he's just exhausted. I hope he's ok and telling me the truth.

Tonight is a roast in the oven with potatoes and carrots cooked right in it. I am sure they will be less than thrilled but I am so exhausted and I really don't care. It's dinner, right?

It was snowing out before. It looked like styrofoam balls falling from the sky. So strange! I called the kids out to see it. It was really neat!

I have so much more to type but it will be time to get dinner on the plates soon while he's still sleeping here. Hopefully everyone will be feeling better soon and I can start really getting into this blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment