Friday, February 20, 2009

Road to Recovery?

I took Nikolas to the pediatrician this morning and we came out with a bunch of new prescriptions but hopefully he will be on the road to recovery soon! I sure hope so, I hate seeing him so sick. So far nobody else is showing any signs of anything and I hope it stays that way but I am still not being optimisitc.

I am ordering dinner out tonight. I am too tired to cook. I am hoping my Mom can make a quick run to the Walmart for me as I will be running out of Tylenol and Motrin. He has been going through so much and it really is cheaper at the Walmart.

Gabriella looks like she is tired. She hasn't been sleeping well because she can hear Nikolas crying and it is bothering her. She is also bored out of her mind. She misses her playmate! She tells me about 10 times a day that Nikolas is her best friend. She should be fun next yr when Nikolas is in school all day.

It is so cold and windy outside. I don't think it would feel as bad if the wind wasn't so crazy. I think we are due to get 1-3 inches of snow on Sunday night. I am so ready for spring to get here already!

Victoria is in a horrible mood today. Everyone is bugging her which in turn is bugging me because she just can't ignore any of it. I am really not liking this puberty thing very much. I think girls are 100 times worse than boys. Fun fun as I have two more girls after her to go through. Maybe I won't notice it as much with Shaina because Victoria will break me in and well by the time Ella is that old I will be too senile to know my name! I will probably be buying Maxi Pads and Depends in bulk from Sam's Club!

I checked all the kids appt times for March. Maybe I will just get a tent and camp out in the woods across from the doctor's office since I will be there at least once a week the entire month of March. Nikolas, Victoria and Dominic all have well visits and Shaina has an appt to get her last Gardisil and Hep A shot. Then we have CHOPs in March. Oh and I forgot, some dentist appts too. It's just a busy month.

Well my battery is about to die at any moment so I guess that's a sign that I should wrap this up. Hopefuly when I next post I will be able to report that Nikolas is back to himself again! :)

1 comment:

  1. you & Ella are going to go nuts next year if they all go to school! I see some special bonding time in your future...

    ReplyDelete