Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just Starting Out

Well I have been meaning to do this for some time and it seems like I never have the time to actually work on it. A friend urged me tonight to start and I figured now is as good of a time as any. I am hoping that I can keep up with things and just write down some of my thoughts and life with six kids.

Today we went to the Pocono's. It was chilly but a bright and sunny day. We had five of the six kids with us as Dominic is getting over a respiratory thing right now. He seems to be doing ok, just some lingering nasty cough. I am sure he was much happier home and playing video games than out shopping with Mom and Dad anyway.

We were on the hunt for new sneakers. It is amazing how fast little feet grow! Nikolas knows what he wants and went right for the Air Jordan's. Alex and Gabriella also picked out Nike's. Victoria knew what she wanted and only explained them as "hip hop" shoes. So after going to numerous stores we finally found the perfect pair in Journey's. This only leave Shaina. She didn't like anything at Nike, nothing supposedly fit right at Journey's. Well we ended up in Sketchers and she got a pair of Red's in there. She had a pair once before and really liked them. So everyone was now happy! I went to Aerospotale and dropped some more money. I can't seem to leave that place without spending money but the older three like the clothing there and it's not that bad as far as pricing goes. Then I found my weakness. Little kids clothing. We went into Heartstrings and Ella got a few cute little "girlie" dresses. She also got what she calls her "Saddle Club" nightgown. She's very happy tonight.

Saddle Club....both Victoria and Shaina are really into that show right now and they have quite a few of the DVD's. Gabriella also is into them since the two older girls are and she seems to like to follow in their footsteps.

We got home and watched Madagascar 2 on DVD and it was really cute and we enjoyed it. I am sure I will get to see it like 100 more times! We had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner and it was just a really nice day!

1 comment:

  1. yay! you did it! Way to go my friend! Oh & I need new sneakers too....

    ReplyDelete