Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Exhausting Night

Nikolas had a pretty rough night last night. His temp kept going so high. This morning he seems a little better. Oh I hate winter months! Ella did share a little of his drink on Sunday so I was thinking she might get it, but I think she might have sealed the deal when she grabbed his cup off the table last night and took a gulp! Never fails! Those two NEVER share drinks!

Dominic went back to school today. He was out last Thur. and Fri. due to the virus. They didn't have school yesterday.

I DVR'd Medium last night. I really enjoy that show. I wanted to make Nikolas happy last night so we were watching cartoons when it was on, maybe some time today I will get a chance to watch it. Victoria and Shaina usually like to watch it with me too.

Kind of a short post this morning because I am feeling exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment