Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Sick Boy

Nikolas still isn't feeling well. His fever is finally down and very controlled but he's just miserable and now the asthma is kicking in, which I assumed would happen. Well we made it this far without a single illness this winter, so I guess something had to give sooner or later? I keep debating if I should take him in to the doctor. I am pretty sure he has what Dominic and Alex had but he's younger so it's just hitting him a little harder. I am so afraid of going into that office and picking something worse up....a stomach bug, strep etc etc.

So far so good with Ella. I am finding it very doubtful she WON'T get it, but it still hasn't reared it's ugly head with her. Maybe she will defy odds and be fine? I doubt it but I sure hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment