Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day

It's President's Day! That means no mail and no school (well for Dominic anyway). The girls don't have virtual classes but I think they will work today anyway. It's only slightly after 7:30 and already Victoria felt the need to stick her nose into Shaina's life which is causing aggravation for me. I don't undertstand sometimes why they just can't mind their own business. Anyway, working on school will keep them occupied for a while.

Nikolas came out of the bedroom crying this morning. I thought maybe Alex wouldn't let him play with one of his toys or wouldn't turn on the show Nikolas wasnted to watch. WRONG! He's sick. He's all stuffed up. He doesn't feel like he has a temp. I guess here is round two now! He was sharing a drink with Ella yesterday so I am guessing she's next! I guess that's the way it is with six kids in the house, there has to be more than one round of the illness. The only good thing is that it's not a stomach thing, those are the worst!

I have no idea what to make for dinner. I am thinking either checking to see if there are enough meatballs/sauce leftover or if not then doing a chicken parm with the leftover sauce and a side of pasta. Easy enough, right?

I saw on the news this morning they are calling for a wintery mix Wednesday into Thursday morning and then a clipper storm Saturday into Sunday. I will believe it when I see it. I find it funny that a meterologist can be wrong so often and still secure their job. Any other person who makes that many mistakes would have been fired long ago for sure!

Gabriella is watching Gullah Gullah Island here right now. She loves that show. I do have to admit they do have some catchy tunes. Dominic used to love that show too! It's on at 4:00 a.m. so of course we have to DVR it for her as there is no way I am waking up at 4 a.m. to watch a big yellow polliwog!

No comments:

Post a Comment