Sunday, June 28, 2009

Up!

Well today we took the kids to the movies. John took the older kids and Nikolas to see the new Transformers which left me to find something to take Ella to so she didn't feel left out. Only thing playing at that time was UP. Ok, another Disney movie! Why are Disney movies so sad? Yet as sad as it was, I have to say I really enjoyed it. It was really food for thought!

For those of you that haven't seen it, stop reading now. Anyway within 15 minutes I felt tears rolling down my face. Maybe it was because John and I met when we were so young. Maybe it's the thought of growing older and knowing that at some point, one of us is going to be left behind. I think everyone goes through life wishing they had done this or done that, but is it really all the big things you do in life that count or the little things you do for each other each and every day? I can't help but keep thinking about the parts of the movie that were so sad, yet so true.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment