Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dentist, Fun Dip and Other Things

Well the kids had dentist appointments on Tuesday. I feel like I live at the dentist anymore. There was a house next door for sale recently and I thought, gosh, how easy would that be!? Nikolas and Gabriella had check ups and cleanings and Victoria went for sealants. The dentist must be high on her laughing gas because she thinks my kids are so polite and well behaved. Ok, they are good when we take them out, I admit but sometimes at home, well!? So we are there and we are waiting for the dentist to do the check up after the cleaning and Gabriella was sitting so patiently in the chair, she actually amazed me! Nikolas was so cute and he told her "Gabriella, you are being a very good patient!" Then he proceeded to say that because she was so good, she was going to get sprayed with the hose! The dentist started laughing! I said to her, I hope you don't advertise that! If you are a good patient, WE spray you with the hose! Well those two have a bit of an obsession with being sprayed with the hose right now. Yes, I have that big pool in the backyard and yet they prefer to be sprayed with the hose! Go figure!

Which brings me to the Fun Dip. Do you remember Fun Dip? You get those two vanilla flavored sticks and LOTS of colored/flavored sugar! Well whatever possessed me to buy Fun Dip? I don't know...maybe one of my moments of insanity! Well I bought it for the older kids actually. Gabriella wanted some so John gave it to her. She managed to eat one of those little packets of sugar. Luckily it was only the one! Well she was bouncing around all night! It made her crazy! I can assure you this, next time he considers giving her one of those, you are going to see a Fun Stick, sticking out of someone's A$$!

So the nice weather has finally arrived! YAY! It's supposed to be near 90 today! Now this is what I call summer! I just finished helping the girls clean their bedroom. We are going to have lunch in a bit and then we are heading outside for the afternoon. If we are really lucky, someone might actually get sprayed with the hose today!

Oh Victoria's computer came this morning! She's thrilled! The wait felt like forever for her even though it really hasn't been! I ordered it the morning after her birthday. It's a pretty pink computer because it had to be pink! I guess pink computers work better!?

Well enough of this for now! Speaking of computers, it's too nice to be on this one today! Time to head out and enjoy this beautiful, sunny, warm day!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment