Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day and other stuff....







Yet another Mother's Day is over. I had a very nice day. John and Dominic made a nice breakfast and they also made a nice dinner. They made me eggplant parm., my favorite! Everything was delicious and I loved it so much!




I got some great presents. Victoria made me an ankle bracelet with two little hearts on it, one for me and one for her. I will treasure that! I love it! Alex also made me a bracelet at school. Very cute but he got tired before he finished it....but that's my Alex so I still love it so much! :)


Nikolas made me some adorable things at school as well. I also got a few books, new Nike flip flops (these I asked for in hopes that this was ALL I would get!), and John got me a new digital camera. Dom got me a new camera case (with his own money he worked for) for my new camera. Minus all the gifts because as much as I appreciated them, I don't expect anything for being a mother....I just love being a Mom and being able to be here, home with them.




We have been busy lately. Doing fun things with the kids since my last post.


One Sunday John took Nikolas to a car show in NYC. He loved it! He's really into cars! John got his picture taken with a cool car and three models. I laughed when I saw it! He had a great time!




That same day I took the two older girls into the city. We had a great time! We went shopping, had lunch at Mars 2112 and even took in a Broadway show (Mamma Mia). I love making memoreis like that with them!
Time to make dinner! I will continue this later! :)
Amy










No comments:

Post a Comment