Saturday, December 26, 2009

Over Too Fast

Why do the holidays take forever to prepare for and then they are over so fast?

Either way it was another great holiday! Kids had a great Christmas and everyone was happy with what they got. I hit the big stuff under the tree (big in $$, small in size) to see how they would act and they were all very content and happy with what they already got, so when I brought them out they were super surprised and very excited.

Dominic got DJ Hero and we have all been having a lot of fun with that. I was worried in recent days as to if he would really like it or not. He wouldn't really tell us what he wanted but the guy at Best Buy said that it was popular and a lot of fun! I am so glad I went with it, he's enjoying it so much!

Victoria got a camera. She is really liking that. Me, eh, not so much! Just kidding! She seems to be having fun with it but she's taking pictures of all of us at the worst time! The pictures are quite interesting to say the least! :)

Shaina and Alex both got Ipod touches. They are really enjoying them. I know I really like mine. When I first got mine I wondered what I would do with it but I have to honestly say it's one of those things I use EVERY day! Not a day goes by without me using it for music or games etc....I just really enjoy it!

The two little ones got a bunch of stuff and they are very occupied! It's keeping them very busy and very happy!

So all in all it was another great Christmas! John is on vacation this week so I am looking forward to the whole week with John and the kids! Life doesn't get much better than this! OK, it might be a bit better if we were all sitting on a sunny beach right now, but hey....being together is what it's all about! :)
Amy

1 comment:

  1. yay for a happy Christmas! ours was great too. Tell Victoria I got a camera too!

    ReplyDelete